Well, this week was Vacation Bible School. The kids have never been before. I'd heard a lot of kids attended and liked the one right around the corner from our house. Sure enough, it seemed like half the county was there! Including several kids I had evaluated. I always feel weird seeing families or children that I have evaluated in the outside world. I feel rude by not acknowledging them, but to protect their privacy I typically do not acknowledge them unless they approach me first. Hopefully they realized I am not being rude....Anyway. Aislin had a great week, made some new friends and looked forward to going. In typical form,unfortunately, Blaine did not want to go despite having fun the first day. He said it was too loud, there were too many kids, and that he prefers spending time with adults rather than kids. I didn't take many pictures, but below is one of Aislin when I picked her up one day:
This one was from Friday night. They had a family fun night to end the week . With the new dog and Brent just coming into town that night we were not going to go. Aislin was devastated. Luckily her cousin Olivia was going and Tres and Tina graciously agreed to let Aislin go with them. She had a great time and even got her face painted:
No comments:
Post a Comment