Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

The ABCs of why I love you, Brent:
You're Always there for me.
You are my Best friend.
You are Caring with us all and so Determined in life.
Everything you do, the hours you work, the house projects, you do it all for us.
You have taken the time to truly understand the Fundamentals of Golf!
You have a truly good Heart and it shows. You have Inspired me to work hard and achieve my goals. You are a Jack of all trades. A new ceiling for the basement? No problem, you read online how to do it and just do it!
You took Blaine to his first day of Kindergarten when I thought it would be too hard for me to do.
You Love with your whole heart.
You are Meticulous, any mess in the house or car is surely from the kids or me, not you!
You Never complain of the hours you work or of the seemingly endless projects with this new house.
You are an Optimist and you have no idea how much I love that about you!
You are a Provider who is persistent and a perfectionist. You know what you want in life and you go after it whole heartedly.
You are Quite capable of anything you put your mind to.
You are Resilient. You have adjusted to so many changes in life and have come through them all a stronger and better person.
You offer Strength and support when I need it most.
When the babies were newborns I loved to watch how Tender your big hands could be while holding them and so carefully dressing them in the tiny newborn clothes.
Unforgettable- the song we danced to for our wedding dance.
Your love for your family is Visible.
You love with your Whole heart.
You are not Xenophobic (okay-this is a hard one, but truly you are tolerant of others different than yourself and I appreciate that about you)
You keep me feeling Youthful with all this golf and working out! But most of all I love You!
New Zealand! One of the many places I hope to travel to with you in the future!

I love you! Happy Father's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment