I've not got a lot for this week. It flew by. Some ups and downs were there, including a dental emergency that I hope to forget.
Each week I use a little sticky note page to try to jot things down to help me remember what happened during the week. This week only one thing made it on the note page.
I was looking for Blaine and asked Aislin where he was. Her response: "He's downstairs watching TV. About the stupid Civil War. I'd rather just be bossed around by England!" That child, I love the illogicalness of her. Blaine does continue to obsessed with all that is war-related. He recently discovered the Military Channel.
One other statement of note. I asked Aislin to go get her jammies on and found her lifting some from the dirty clothes hamper. I asked her what she was doing?! Her response: "Mom, pajamas don't get dirty. Daddy told me. So you can wear the same ones every night." Gross. Once again, completely illogical at this age, but I love her still.
Oh, Valentines Day was this week. Brent was at an overnight training, so the kids and I ate Kani House with Aunt J. Not a good night to eat out. Kids were less than perfect, Blaine somehow regressed all the way back to the stage of a 3 year old. But, Brent came home with flowers, a card, and a Parker pen (worth $250) from his training for me. I'd rather of had him home, but the pen is nice. Hopefully I won't lose it.
No comments:
Post a Comment