I love our dogs like the members of our family that they are. I love my daughter more than I ever knew a mother could love her child....But sometimes, these dogs stress me out! Chewing on things, accidents in the house, biting! They are puppies and need constant supervision. And sometimes, my beautiful, precious daughter, can make me want to scream. She is persistent to a fault at times.
Then there is Blaine. If I could have ever had the perfect son, he is it. I love that child. He didn't sleep through the night for, oh, maybe the first 4 years? I can't remember. But he is sensitive and aware of the situations and feelings of others around him.
Well, today I was in an absolutely grumpy mood. Everything was frustrating me. Blaine, trying to smooth things over, gently suggested to me, "Mom, I think you are dehydrated and hungry. Maybe you should have some water and eat something." My wise little man. One day he will marry some very lucky girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment