Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

We had a nice 4th, full of family and fun. We started out the day at Vicki's pool and had lunch. Here is Brent enjoying some pool time!

Ms. Heidi again. I forget how much newborns sleep! I had really wanted to grab a picture with her eyes open and finally got my chance. Since seeing Heidi, Aislin has had non stop questions about babies...I'll write about those later!That afternoon we headed to meet my mom and grandmother at my Uncle Kenny and Aunt Marcia's. There we had more pool time and food :)

We were able to see Lindsay's adorable son, Jacob:


and meet her new dog a tiny Yorkie:


Let me just say, Brent was in love with this dog! He would not put her down. I threatened to get him another tiny dog with a man-bag to go along with it just so he could take his dog with him everywhere.

We all noticed Aislin holding Lola and walking around the pool with her over and over. I went to see what she was doing. She told me that Lola was jealous of the other dog and that she was telling Lola that she would always be her favorite and was making Lola feel better by singing to her. That child!

We also met Lance's new bulldog:

I may be adjusting to small dogs, but sorry, the big ones still scare me. This guy was still a puppy and growing. While the kids were brave enough to pet him, I was not! Here are some pictures from the day:


Nana brought the kids gift bags, one for Blaine and Charlie and one for Aislin and Lola. My kids are so spoiled. I am sure they expect gifts every time they see grandparents. We had a great weekend. It is so nice being only a few hours away from family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment