This years winter did not disappoint. I think every cold morning was worth the few inches of snow! The first snow happened the weekend before I left for the Islands. We had so much fun! We went sledding on the golf course behind our house for hours. I was so sore from running up the hills and crashing that I could barely walk the next day.
Our second snow happened in February, right before Valentine's Day. We had even more snow. Unfortunately, Blaine was recovering from strep throat, Aislin from a stomach virus, and myself from utter exhaustion and fatigue. We didn't spend nearly as much time outdoors, but I did get a few pictures of the neighborhood:
View from looking out our front door the morning after the snow:
Road leaving our neighborhood:
Golf course behind the house. My attempt to be out in the snow with the kids. It didn't last long, I was so fatigued!
This was the railroad track near our hold neighborhood:
And finally, what I found in our freezer. Brent and the kids attempt to hold on to the snow a bit longer. They mentioned something about a snow ball fight in June!
No comments:
Post a Comment