Thursday, September 17, 2009

Random things the kids have said lately...


Blaine the other day after killing a centipede for Aislin and Olivia:
"It's no problem, really. You just have to realize that it's a mindless creature."

Then Blaine two nights ago after watching a commercial on tv:
"I want to learn all the languages of the world. First France, then Cowboy."

Aislin this morning on the way to school pointed to her throat and complained "this hurts". I asked her if it was her throat and she said "no, my neck". I passed her some juice to drink and she continued watching her movie with headphones on. A little while later I heard her break out in a song she learned in school "Tibia, fibula, femur, patella, rib, sternal..." She stopped with her hand on her throat and stated "My sternal hurts!". My big little girl, she is learning so much. She refuses to believe me when I tell her that it is a "sternum" rather than "sternal". And that her sternum is not quite as far up as her neck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment