Just a quick update on Blaine's 1st day of 1st grade and Aislin's 2nd, 1st day of Pre-K. They both were up and moving before the sun and quite excited yesterday. Blaine was in a great mood and had high expectations for his first day at his new school. He is now a Bascomb Elementary Bobcat. He told us it was going to be a great day! He even volunteered to make his own lunch (Brent told me later that he did remind Blaine that he needed a sandwich to go with the banana and yogurt he had packed.) Aislin was excited to be wearing her new polka dot dress with matching shoes and to see all of her friends again.
I have a new office and schedule this year as well, so I somewhat had a new first day :) My work day is about an hour and a half shorter which is really nice! I got to Aislin's class at the end of nap time and was able to kiss her fluffy checks to wake her up. We then went to pick up Blaine. He had a great day and was busy playing in ASP (After School Program). His day lived up to his expectations. He had lots of fun, he likes his teacher and found some kids to play with, although he forgot to ask them their names. He asked me if I could go home for a little while after I got off work and then pick him up so that he could have more time to play at after-school.
This last picture is as we were leaving Blaine's school. I thought it was just too sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment