Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Mya!



Miss Mya is now a big 3 year old! We had a fun weekend visiting with Aunt Jen and Mya. Blaine and Aislin just adore Mya and love spending time with her. And I happen to think she is just the cutest thing ever! I wish they lived next door :)

Maybe one day I will have a niece or nephew that live near me, then I could spoil them all the time. I've said it before, but I never thought I could feel as strongly for another child as I do my own, but I really love this little girl.

I think that every thing she does is the cutest thing ever, even when she pushes me away because she is trying to be big girl while I am trying to hug or kiss her.

Aislin enjoyed being the big cousin and even got to read half of a bedtime story to Mya.

Blaine, as always, was very tolerant and allowed both girls to beat him up with nerf swords :)

All in all a fun weekend and the kids got along great, in my opinion. I love the sounds of tiny feet on my hardwood floors and laughter echoing off our still blank walls!

No comments:

Post a Comment