Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Aislin at 5 years old

Favorite color: Silver
Favorite food: icecream (anything sweet really!)
Favorite activities: Draw and create
Height/Weight: 41 lbs, 44 inches

You are the extrovert of the family! You have never met a stranger and are quite confident. You are friendly but can be bossy too. You are curious and have endless questions- when does time stop? how does the water come to our house from pipes? how do we get hot and cold water? The questions never seem to end and your mind never seems to slow down! You keep us on our toes.

You prefer to be around people the majority of the time, but will be alone if you are involved in creating something. You love to create! You write stories, make crafts, create doll house furniture from cotton balls and Bend-a-roos, you draw endless pictures and love to make anything from scratch. You don't play with toys that often in the traditional manner as you are too busy creating or talking to others.


You love school. You love to socialize with friends and love to read. You often "play school" at home by putting all of your cuddlies in a circle around you as you read to them. You love learning new facts and using big words.


You are quite the sneaky one! Whenever I am missing something, usually something girly, I know to look in your room. I have found my deodorant in your bathroom drawer, my blush brush in your vanity, and my jewelry with yours! Your explanation: "Well, I need these things too!" You're a mess, but we love you to death. You are not afraid to show affection and shower us with kisses, hugs, and frequent, "I love you's" and your highest compliment, "I love you more than icecream!" You are our very own princess and we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment