I was so excited to see that Pet Smart was offering photo packages of the dogs for Halloween. I had bought Charlie and Lola matching sweaters, and had so looked forward to a cute picture of the two of them to put in a fall themed frame. My neighbor, Anna called that morning to see what we were doing. When I told about our picture plans I'm pretty sure she thought we were crazy. Anyhow, the kids and I were very excited. Brent was not so thrilled.
We made it into Pet Smart where tons of dogs were dressed up in Halloween costumes. It was pretty cute. The disappointing part came with the pictures. The back drop? Well, it was definitely not the stacks of hay, fall flowers, and pumpkins I had envisioned. It was just an orange cardboard with pumpkins on it and a stool. We decided to pass on buying any photos, but it was a bring your own camera event so we tried for a few with our camera:
After we returned home the kids were still in a picture taking mood. Thus I took advantage and snapped away:
I thought Blaine looked so cute in this shirt. About a month ago my cousin Vicki sent tons of her son Hugh's old clothes for Blaine. It is possible that we will not have to buy any extra clothes for Blaine until he hits size 12! Thank goodness Blaine is not picky, and that Vicki and I have very similar taste. She also sent a lot of clothes for Aislin, which of course, Aislin refused to try on, save for a few turtlenecks.
No comments:
Post a Comment