Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Programs!


December passed in such a blur! We had a great month, but it went by too fast. Next year I will start earlier with all the Christmas activities. Blaine's class had a Christmas program at school. The children were allowed to choose the part they wanted to be. Blaine chose to be one of the candy cane rappers. They did a little rap while wearing hats, sunglasses and large candy canes. I was SO excited to finally see him participate in a school program. I have been waiting for him to perform in a program since his three-year-old preschool . He has refused to participate in any programs that involved stages or audiences until now! He did a great job at the program this year, he really gave it his all.


Earlier in December Aislin also had her Christmas ballet recital. She, unlike her brother, loves being on stage. I am sure she wouldn't care if another person were on stage with her or not! Her group did four numbers. One large group number with the dancers from other classes, two ballet numbers and one tap number. She did a great job and kept a smile on her face during the whole performance. Her cousin Olivia got to come to the performance. Olivia did so good sitting quietly watching all the performances, and she brought some pretty flowers for Aislin too.










No comments:

Post a Comment