Sunday, January 17, 2010

Turks and Caicos- Day 2



The rest of the trip went pretty smoothly. I enjoyed time hanging out with Brent. We had breakfast the following morning at the cabana with the clients and partners. As luck would have it I was seated in the perfect spot for some entertainment. While the clients and partners typed away on their laptops, I sat people watching. Well, I was not disappointed! The photo below is of an elderly gentleman who apparently had his morning routine down: a quick dip in the freezing pool, then over to the towel area to grab a towel, a quick look around to ensure that no one was watching and then presto- out of the swim pants and on to breakfast, swimsuit in hand. Notice the chair (where innocent people sit) located to the right of him. Specifically, notice what is hanging on the chair!

I thought I was on candid camera! To make this hilarious situation more grotesque was the fact that I could not break out into hysterics laughing. No, I had to appear demure as I read the Times while those in my company worked importantly on their laptops. By the time Brent and I returned to our room I was crying and holding my side from laughing so hard! But not to disappoint. The show continued same time, same place the following day. I tried my best to upload the video from my second morning, but to no avail. The stupid thing refused to upload!
But now, to be mature again. We had another great day on the beach, we went for a walk and collected some huge conch shells, did some souviener shopping, had another 5 course dinner and just enjoyed some time together.

Here are a few more pics from the trip:






No comments:

Post a Comment